Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Update

Salaam 'Alaykum,

May the peace, blessings, and mercy of God be upon you all, and on His righteous worshipers.

I haven't been posting very often due to a recent business in my everyday life. Work has been taking a lot of hours from me, and I have been awfully sick. I have the flu (not swine, just the regular flu), so I have been on anti biotics and taking as many naps as I can when I'm at home. I've got a constant headache, throat ache, stuffy nose and I've been overall drowsy. Alhamdulilah, praise be to God, that I am not worse, and praise be to God that I am getting better. And He is the best Healer.

I've also been working for brother MacIsaac on his Tashayyu.org website. I'm currently transcribing an English version of 'Alama al-Hilli's book, al-Bab al-Hadi-'Ashar (the 11th Door), which is an analysis of concepts such as God, His Justice, Prophethood, Imamate, etc. If all goes as planned, insha'allah I will have it on his website by next week.

I plan on returning for regular articles here @ Advent Islam sometime next month. Until then, you will hear from me once in a while. You can find me at ShiaChat.com as well, under the username Qa'im.

Please remember me in your du'a,

May God bless His prophets and His worshipers,

- Qa'im

No comments: