Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Poem to God

Motionless,

Only naturally,
Our axe comes early,
To seal the fate we've held so firmly,
But what would we be,
If we simply cannot see,
The key to what's inside of me,
Is it not plain to see?
The evil inside of me?
The void of all ecstasy?
Where could it be?
The rapture that is needed to set me free,
A stature to keep me from falling on my knees,
Movement on a great degree.

But that was until You,
And all of the problems which previously ensued
Were reverted to dust,
Converted to lust
Alluring my trust,
And filling in the bottomless hole
Because with You, I have achieved warmness on my soul.

Like roses we fade,
And into the eternal shade,
We are brought back to life,
But not through this sectarian strife,
But through your limitless compassion,
I may live a life with no ration

No comments: